Monday, December 3, 2007

Bingo Pinball For Sale

John Lennon - Jealous guy - 1971

John Lennon Jealous guy
I Was Dreaming of the past.
I thought of the past And my heart
WAS beating fast,
And my heart was wrapped
I Began to lose control,
I started to lose control
I Began to lose control,
I started to lose control

I did not mean to hurt you,
I did not want to hurt you
I'm sorry That I made you cry,
I'm sorry I made you cry I did not want
to hurt you, I
did not want to hurt
I'm just a jealous guy, I'm only
jealous type

I Was feeling insecure,
I felt anxious
You Might not Love Me Any More, It
Maybe you do not love me anymore

I Was shivering inside, I felt
chills
I Was shivering inside, I felt
chills

I Was Trying to catch your eyes, I was trying to catch
your eyes
Thought That You Were Trying to hide,
I thought you were trying to hide
I Was swallowing my pain, I swallow my
penalty
I Was swallowing my pain.
I swallow my pain

0 comments:

Post a Comment