Saturday, January 20, 2007

Marriage Invitation Tamil Poem

Snow Patrol - Open Your Eyes - 2006



Open Your Eyes Open Your Eyes


All This Feels Strange
and untrue All this seems strange and wrong And I will not
waste a minute without you
And I will not waste one minute without you My bones ache
, my skin Feels cold hurts my
bones, my skin is frozen
And I'm getting so tired and so old
And I get so tired and so old The anger

swells in my guts
The anger swells in my guts And
I will not feel thesis slices and cuts
And I do not feel these pieces then pass
I Want So Much to open your eyes
I want so much to open eyes
'Cause I need you to Look Into Mine
Because I need you to look into mine

tell me that you'll open your eyes [x4]
Tell me that you'll open your eyes (x4) Get up

, get out, get away from liars thesis
Get up, get out, get away from these liars
'Cause They Do not get your soul or your fire
Because they have neither your soul nor
your fire Take my hand, knot your fingers-through mine
Take my hand, intertwining your fingers with mine And we'll
walk from this dark room for the last time
And we leave this dark room for the last Once

Every minute from this minute now
Every minute from now
We Can Do What We Like anywhere
We can do what we want when we want
I Want So Much to open your eyes
I want so much to open eyes
'Cause I need you to look Into
mine Cause I need you to look into mine

tell me that you'll open your eyes [x8]
Tell me that you'll open your eyes (x8)

All This Feels Strange And Untrue
All this seems strange and wrong And I will not
waste a minute without you
And I will not waste a minute without you

*************

Comment: Is this because I too heard this song? I'm already a little tired. Finally, returning after a few months, lets hear again with pleasure. But the clip is beautiful, masterfully re-use of a short film by Claude Lelouch.

*************

0 comments:

Post a Comment