Saturday, February 3, 2007

Ohip And Stomach Banding

Outkast - Hey Ya - 2003 (+ covers JD Natasha 2004 - Boss Hoss 2006 - Mat Weddle - 2006 - & surprise...)



Hey Ya!
Hey you!

One Two Three Four!
One two three four!

My baby do not mess around
My girlfriend does not play the fool
Because she loves me so
Because she loves me too
And this I know for sure.
And this I am sure.
Uh! Goal Does She Really Want?
Oh! But is she really wants that?
Goal can not stand to see me
course she can not stand to see me
Walk Out The Door .. Skip
the door ... Do not try to
Fight The Feelin '
Do not try to go against the feelings Because
The Thought Alone
Because the thought of being alone
Is killing me right now.
killing me on the spot.
Uh! Thank God for mom and dad
Oh! Thank you my God for Mom and Dad
For Two sticking together
To whom it always sticks
them 'Cause we do not know how.
Because we, we do not know how.
C'me we
Go!

[Chorus]
Hey Ya! Hey Ya! x4
Hey you! Hey you! x4

You think you've got it
You think I
Ohh, you think you've got it
Oh, you think I got it
Aim just do not get it
But it's really not that have
Til 'there's nothing at all.
Until there's nothing at all. We get together

We're together
Ohh, We Get Together
Oh, we're together
Separate Aim's Always Better When There's Involved feelings. But
live apart is always better when there are feelings involved
If What They Say is "Nothing is forever."
It appears that says: "Nothing is forever"
Then What Makes, Then What Makes, Then What Makes
Then what makes, then what makes, so what makes
Then What Makes Love exception?
then what makes love the exception?
So why you, Why You, Why You, Why You, Why You?
So why you, why you, why you, why you, why you?
Are we so in denial?
Are we that much disagree?
When you know we're not happy here.
While we know we're not happy here.

Y'all Do not Want to hear me you just want to dance
You guys do not want to hear me, you just want to dance.

[Chorus] Hey Ya
. Hey Ya. x3
Hey you! Hey you! x3
Do not Want To Meet Your daddy, I do not want
meet your daddy, Just want you
in my Caddy.
J'te just want in my sack.
Do not Want To Meet Your momma,
I do not want to meet your mama, Just want to
make you cummer **. I Want
just make you come.
'm Just Being Honest.
that I speak to you frankly.
'm Just Being Honest.
that I speak to you frankly.

Hey, alright now
Hey, good now Alright now
Fellows - Yeah!
Okay now, guys - Yeah!
Now what's cooler Than bein 'cool? - Ice Cold!
So what's cooler than cool? - Ice Cold *!
I can not hear ya '
I can not hear you
I say what's cooler Than bein 'cool? - Ice Cold!
I ask: what's cooler than cool? - Ice Cold *!

Alright, alright, alright, alright
Okay, okay, okay, okay
Alright, alright, alright, alright
Okay, okay, okay, agree
Alright, alright, alright, alright
Okay, okay, okay, okay
Alright, alright, alright, OK now ladies!
Okay, okay, okay, okay, okay now, girls!
Yeah!
Yeah!
Now we gonna break this thing down in just a few "seconds
We will end this thing in just a few seconds
Do not Have Now I break this thing down for nothin '
But you're not going to arrest me this thing for nothing
Now I want to see y'all there y'all baddest Behavior
Now I want to see you all completely délurées
Lend me some suga ', I am your neighbor
Give me back, I 'm your neighbor
Ahhh here we go
Ah! go!

Shake it, shake, shake it, x3
Shake, shake, shake it Shake it
x3,
Shake
Shake it, shake, shake it,
Shake, shake, shake it Shake it
like a Polaroid picture
Shake it like a Polaroid picture Hey Ya
.
Hey you.
Shake it, shake it, shake, x2
Shake it, shake it, shake x2
Shake it, shake it, shake it, shake it, suga
Shake it, shake it, shake it it, shake it, my little upbound
Shake it like a Polaroid picture
Shake it like a Polaroid picture

Shake-it, shake it

Shake it, shake, shake it x2
Shake it, shake it, shake it x2
Shake-it, shake it

Shake it, shake, shake it,
Shake, shake, shake it Shake it like
a Polaroid picture
Shake it like a Polaroid picture
X2

[Repeating "Shake it" in background)
"Shake it" repeated in background noise]
Now while Beyonce's and Lucy Liu's
Now while Beyonce, Lucy Liu
And Baby Dolls Get on the floor
And Baby Dolls *** down on the runway
(Get on the floor)
(Descend on the track)
You know what to do.
You know what to do.
You know what to do.
You know what to do.
You ... now I do
You ... and I know.

[Chorus]
Hey there Hey there x4
Hey you, hey you x4

* Pun on cool cool / relaxed "and singer Andre" Ice Cold "3000
**" To cummer " "to cum (to)", often censored: subtitle translates to "enjoy" is more vulgar and applies to both sexes (see Sade, "download", "cum" may be appropriate but it is rare, although common )) ***
mocking allusion to possible Pussycat Dolls.
*********


Comment: The lyrics are a little gem. A first part where the singer stands a parody of sentimental songs in a patchwork of words can be heard here and there and a second part where to grab her audience too tempted by the music and not enough singing, singer decides to make his audience react, after a passage which fits completely casual obscenity (On the theme "Good, because you do not want to hear me talk about feelings, so I'll talk about something else").
A small masterpiece of musical creativity as a songwriter perfect mixture very surprising.


********** Hey Ya by Outkast, JD Natasha, Boss Hoss, Mat Weddle and a little surprise.









0 comments:

Post a Comment