Wednesday, February 7, 2007

Gameshack Pokemon White

The Horrors - Gloves - 2007




Gloves Gloves

Today I found a baby's glove
Today I found a glove child
Lying On The drainage board So Still
which was based on the gap, has quietly
Yesterday leather glove From The slim fingered hand of a woman
Yesterday a leather glove fingers escaped for a woman's hand
The next time I saw one lying half frozen It Was On the curb and twisted .. and I got to take it
The other time I saw one half frozen and twisted on the curb ... and I had to seize
Now I Have My Own Private collection
Now I have my own private collection All lined in
rows When You Open Up the wardrobe doors
can see the entire line when it opens cabinet doors
Now I Have No room for my obsession
Now I have more room for my obsession Lined up and
Labelled in neat little packets
Aligned and labeled in neat little packages
The next time I saw one it stuck inside my head and Became All That I Could Think about
Once I saw one, he was stuffed into my head and turned in everything I could think

And-through wax seals and padlocks ... A hand-through my ribcage
And ignoring the wax seals and padlocks ... A hand through my chest
Past the choking I saw palms and fingers grasping Shoulders ... collarbone ... crushing
And taking my breath, I see the palms and hands that grab the shoulders ... clavicle ... which grind I imagined myself
hacking desperately at a sea of appendages, forward and right, Freeing myself like a butcher, Feeling the mash of bone and sinew running Slowly Down the front of my body ... and I Could not Take It Any More, I Said, I've got to go, I've got to get out of here, I've got to go, and I ran Down the street, I've got to go, I've got to get out of here, I've got to go, I've got to go ...
And I figured to cut the force of an ocean of despair members in front and beside me, release me feel like a butcher and the pile of bones and muscles I drip on the front of the body ... and I was exhausted and I cried out: "I have to go, I gotta get out of here, I must go," and I ran down the street, "I m 'go, I gotta get out of here, I must go, I must go. "

******************

comment. It's Grand Guignol Gothic but the stories of ghosts and monsters are part of the imaginary Anglo-Saxon, and reconnect with themes that have made some great days of English groups mainly in the 80s is not a bad idea, especially that this group knows how to play multiple influences (Bauhaus, Nick Cave ...) to dial in superb original. A piece not at all so badly put together and very funny for those who can laugh at these stories without taking them seriously. Will you dream of gloves that night? Difficulty
translation: "through wax seals and padlocks" ... I must say that I am not very happy with the result.

Full version of the song Album after the clip

******************


0 comments:

Post a Comment