Thursday, January 28, 2010

How To Make A Leather Bracelet

Mini Lion King, but he makes the most!

Hello world!

I can not find time to put an article at the moment ... or go home (but I will do soon).

Here are some of our new Maine Coon, Doom.

It took 13 months this month and weighs ... 8 kg 300! Normal for a cat of this breed, do not worry.

It does not change (except that it beautifies): Still a player, always naughty. It is just sometimes less cuddly in the morning this little rascal! He used to come wake me up with Frank (who gets up before me) and lay down on my belly for a session câlinoux. But right now, this little ugly does not come, he prefers playing in the room, poking (when he knows every corner) and go down to the living room to annoy Frank prepares to go to work ;-) But
makes up for the weekend when curiously, he never forgets the morning session of hugs.

It takes a little every day, but I suspect to be cautious and generally there is not more than 10 minutes. I think that Spring, he will spend much more time on our terrace.
My neighbor and I are trying to see us from time to time with our critters: it has two female cocker, Caline and Nana, and we try to make this little world rubs a little. The dogs are great, not timid and especially they do not bark, Doom did not too scared, he remains remote but the two dogs the many intriguing ;-)

Finally, some pictures our fawn.

0 comments:

Post a Comment