Friday, February 19, 2010

Bulky Ovaries What Are Bulky Ovaries?

Design: "Geisha European

In hindsight, I find it really not nice ... ((See drawing below in color), I feel it has a double major and it seems so old ... I'm just the remake, this time in black and white (I also just close his eyes). What do you think?


I realize that I am unable to make drawings, "small" I mean, in detail ... I wanted to draw a "tree woman" the other day, head to toe and so yuck, a real horror ... For once I had the imagination ... Too bad
I therefore resolves to do what I do best in this area, portraits, that's not bad.

Here is the latest, inspired by the movie poster of "Geisha" as well as one of the drawings of an artist that I love: dianae ( http://dianae.deviantart.com/ ). I

the book step by step so you can see what happens with the photoshop coloring.

The draft, in pencil
The second stage: the contours


Third step: installing the colors and shadows


Fourth step: finish (but I realized that she looked old and that his features were a bit hard ... so I redid the shadows)


The final design, with shadows reworked

0 comments:

Post a Comment