Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Used Yamaha Grizzly 600

The book unnamed - The Blog Collective


Santa Mondega, a city in South America ignored by the rest of the world where a terrible secret slumber ... A mysterious serial killer who kills those unlucky enough to read a mysterious book with no name ... The only victim still alive, the killer, who after five years in a coma, wakes up amnesiac ...


Two cops very special, a hitman Elvis Presley impersonator, of crime lords, monks martial arts enthusiasts, a gem with a true value, a massacre in a remote monastery, a few winks at Seven and The Ring ... "



This book published anonymously on the Internet in 2007 was a great success and has consistently been published ensuite.J 've been hooked by its title, its peak of his success and good reviews, I bought it, thinking to spend a great time.
But ...

Disappointed ... I was very disappointed and I confess to having struggled to finish. Fortunately, the end has slightly caught up with everything, and yet ...

is an original thriller that's true, in light of what is usual, and rather violent.

The writing is very fluid, simple and unadorned, it is very easy to read.

But for me, the mix of genres (thriller, western, supernatural) the author gives a rough and longish side to the story ... Of course, critics say that this book could be a Tarantino paper. I myself found it rather (too) inspired by "A Dusk Till Dawn "by Robert Rodriguez. And the string for me is a little big ... Moreover, the characters have no substance, are caricatures and the author avoids any cliche.

I would not, however, that my criticism stop you from reading it, my opinion is very subjective! But if you want a consistent story, characters deep, long hours of anxiety, this book is not for you.

0 comments:

Post a Comment