Thursday, September 23, 2010

Why Should Tourism Be Encourage

The shepherd's pie in my way

I love shepherd's pie. At a party at which I had invited relatives, I wanted to make sure I have the right recipe. And searching the Internet, I found two different recipes that I mixed in together.
It was delicious!

Autumn's here, so good tasting!


Serves 6 :

1 kg of potatoes (I put more ...)
20 cl milk
A little cream

80 g butter Salt and pepper Nutmeg
(if you like) 100 g grated cheese

600 g ground beef
100 g of fresh bacon (you decide it yourself much better)

1 onion 2 cloves garlic 2 carrots



Parsley Finely chop the onion and garlic.

Cut carrots into tiny square pieces. Cut into small pieces

fat.

Peel the potatoes and cut them into pieces.

Let them then cook in salted water about 30 minutes.

Meanwhile, saute carrots in butter, then add the onion, garlic and parsley. Cook a minute or two yet.

Add to this mix the ground meat and bacon. Add salt and pepper and cook for ten minutes, stirring from time to time.

Pass the potatoes through a food mill or food mill (leave a few small pieces, your mashed potatoes will be even better).

Add the milk, cream, a little nutmeg and adjust seasoning.

Arrange in a baking dish a first layer of mashed potatoes, add the meat and then cover the rest of the puree. Sprinkle with grated cheese, put in oven about twenty minutes at 200 degrees and let brown two minutes at the end of cooking.

Serve with a green salad.

0 comments:

Post a Comment